Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Welcome to the new blog

I'm not sure how many people will read this - but my hope is to create a blog where parents can share successes and failures in child raising and get support and suggestions from each other. I am hoping to have a semi-open forum where people who follow and are active on the site can put up their own postings and we can all contribute through comments, etc....

I figure we can use this site for suggestions on EVERYTHING pregnancy and kid related from registering for the most useful items, avoiding items that don't add any value to your life, daycare, staying home, discipline, tantrums... you name it, let's talk about it! Even stuff like where the best deals are for diapers and toys, etc...

My first post will be about Potty Training as we just had a VERY successful week with our 22 month old daughter and figured I would share some tips that I had accumulated from months of research on the topic.

I hope this blog is of interest and that it can become a place where we can come every few days to laugh and smile and learn from each other!

Please send me suggestions for other things you'd like to see or talk about or anything!!!

Happy Reading!

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment