Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sleep Habits

My kids only sleep in their cribs or their car seats.
NOT because I am crazy rigid and make it that way - but because for some reason it is impossible for me to move my kids from the car into the house for them to continue their sleep.

I am so jealous of all you families out there that can move your kids while sleeping. I even saw a lady at Sesame once with her kid sprawled out in a double stroller (not in a very comfy position I might add) SOUND ASLEEP - pick her kid up - take her to take pics with Big Bird and the little girl never woke up! I wanted to run to that mother and say - HOW DO YOU DO THAT???

Ben and I went out for a breather this morning while Katie is at daycare and he fell asleep in the car. He should be EXHAUSTED - it's time for his regular morning nap.. he fell asleep on the 10 minute ride home and as soon as I put him in his crib he did a ninja roll over onto his belly and was up on all fours in like 2 seconds flat.

He's currently up there playing with toys...

Is it something you do to help them be able to sleep in different places? Katie never even napped in her stroller except for 1 time at Sesame Place when she was beyond exhausted and we had to keep her moving or she'd wake up.

I just wish we didn't have to plan our days around their critical nap periods because I hate to deprive them of their sleep because I want to get something done.

Maybe if I give him a bottle, he'll go back to sleep???
Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment